Friday, August 20, 2010

Silk Naturals - Eyelash Gel

This is a gel you apply to the eyelid, morning and night. I apply with an eyeliner brush at night only and have had remarkable results with it.

I got this at the start of my cycle of lash loss. You know, when the lashes seem to fall out too frequently to go through a new cycle of growth. You with me? After applying this for a couple of days, the lash loss seized. Very fortunate for me because I have a nasty habit of pulling on my lashes. This has continued to seize lash loss to an extent. I'll lose some here and there, but not to the extremity that I did before. It used to be I'd lose 1-3 a day. Currently, it's something of 1-3 every few days. I did have a small bat with it where I was loosing lashes, probably the real lash loss cycle since this postponed the process. So my lashes were like "what's going on here...I'm suppose to fall out here!"

As for the growth and volume, it's really weird after two months, I've noticed increased volume in my left lashes while an increase in length on my right. Honestly, I've have bipolar eyelids, I swear. I don't notice new regrowth coming in that looks like my right eye will fill out. If I could have a middle ground where I have my left eyes thickness and my right eyes length, I would have nothing to complain about. I'd love my lashes. I'm sure I'll the the full effect in a few months. I hope to see an increase in volume.

I've noticed some skin darkening near my lash line (where I apply it) and I also experience sensitivity after I apply it, but usually signifies that's if I've applied too much.

I have recently started applying this to my eyebrows. I have sparse hairs on the inner part and want it fuller to help with not having to fill them (who am I kidding, I'll still fill them) when I have lazy makeup days. After a week of applying it to my eyebrows, tiny hairs are sprouting in places where it didn't look like any would come from. So, amaz-balls!

I will be repurchasing simply because I'm afraid of what my lashes will look like without this.

6ml. for $5.95
Ingredients:  Water, Glycerin, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract (and) Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract (and) Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, MSM, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, Castor Oil, Gluconoactone, and Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Saccharomyces/silicon Ferment & Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment & Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment & Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment & Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Niacinamide (and) Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Silica, Caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment