Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No Poo Update

I tried four times to get this to work for me. After researching a bit, the build up I was getting was actually soap scum because I have hard water. Not cool! It wasn't probable to spend money on buying filtered water to just pour down the drain. Since then, I've switched to Organix Pomegranate Green Tea shampoo. I like it, I don't even have to follow with conditioner after because it's moisturizing. It does cause dye to come out of my hair, but not as bad. It's roughly the same color stripping effect as TIGI's Superstar. I do find my hair does get greasy quicker than with TIGI's, but dry shampoo fixes it and I get 4-5 days in between shampooing.

I'll probably stick with this shampoo, especially for the winter since it's so moisturizing. It's probably not wise for the summer months, so I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment