Friday, August 20, 2010

12 Q's Tag:

1. What's your favorite makeup look?
Less is more. It's just too hot for anything else. But, if weather weren't an issue, I'd have to say I love brightly colored cut creases.

2. Do you have a beauty vice?
Not that I know of. I may do something differently & I don't even notice.

3. What part of your body do you love?
I'm very proud of my skin tone, I work hard to keep it protected. I just wish the face part would not act up.

4. Who is your beauty icon?
Can't say that I have an icon. I admire Marilyn Monroe.

5. What beauty product makes you feel instantly good?
Concealer. If I'm running out on the quick, it helps to make me feel awake. Next after that, filling in my brows.

6. How do you look after your skin?
I have quite a regimen, but it still acts up. My skin had been so good for over a month, then I introduce microdermabrasion, and blah! It's probably surfacing shit that was under the epidermis or it could be sunblock reaction. Currently I'm using Silk Naturals skincare products.

7. What is your signature scent?
FeMaledictions She. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

8. What is your haircare secret?

Don't shampoo often, sulfate/silicone free shampoo, less styling products, little heat, sun protection serum.

9. How do you pamper yourself?
Give myself manicure/pedicures. Dark chocolate is a close second.

10. What is your beauty pet peeve?
Product build up eye boogers. Overdrawn lip liner.

11. What would be your desert island must haves?
Sunblock and an umbrella.

12. Do you have a beauty philosophy?
Blend and build up.

No comments:

Post a Comment